Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge #2) by Jill Shalvis

My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge #2)
by Jill Shalvis


ARC, Kindle Edition
Published December 22nd 2015 by Grand Central Publishing


UNEXPECTED AND UNDENIABLE…

Bailey Moore has an agenda: skiing in the Rockies, exploring castles in Europe, ballroom dancing in Argentina. Now that she has a second lease on life, she’s determined not to miss a thing. What she doesn’t realize is that item #1 comes with a six-foot-one ski god hot enough to melt a polar ice cap. She doesn’t want to miss out on him either, but Hudson Kincaid isn’t the type of guy to love and let go. And as gorgeous as Cedar Ridge is, she’s not planning to stick around.

As head of ski patrol at his family’s resort, Hud thinks he’s seen it all. But never has he run into someone like Bailey. She might look delicate, but her attitude is all firecracker. And her infectious joy touches something deep within him that he’s been missing far too long. Now he’ll just have to convince Bailey to take a chance on her biggest adventure yet . . . something rare and all kinds of wonderful.


~* MY REVIEW *~

Oh my God... it's really a fan girling for me... I love it... love it... love it... and I missed it already... makes me want to read another book by Ms. Shalvis again and again...

I really love the story, wait... I said it already... yeah, I do...

I really love Bailey Moore and I also in love with Hudson Kidcaid... I know that at some point at the beginning that something wrong with Bailey... but I love the way Ms. Shalvis was not dragging the story to become a terminal illness drama... And give us hope that even someone who have been sick for a long time still can have hope to be healthy and have dreams, big ones...

I love the way, that Bailey is not weak... and she's even so strong... I love that the story is so naturally end happily but still leaving some problems which are not miraclously solve in not a make sense term...

Yes, there're still problems... which they still have to deal with... But that doesn't make them unhappy... They are all can be happy together as a family and trying to solve the problem also together as family...

I love a story that telling not only about a couple, but also about their family... how they interact with them... and how their family influence them, support them to come to a conclusion which only bring goodness and happiness to them as a family too...

I don't why but I gave the story 4 out of 5 stars, yeah maybe it's more to 4.5 stars anyway... :D

Buy it in Print:

Amazon Barnes and Noble Books-a-million Walmart Target Indie Bound Powells Books 

Buy the eBook:

Amazon Kindle Barnes and Noble Nook Books-a-million eBook Kobo iBook Google Play

1 comment:

  1. Untuk yang lagi galau, yang lagi bosan tidak tahu mau ngapain,
    tenang,,sekarang ada yang akan menghibur kalian sekaligus
    mengisi hari-hari kalian dengan games" online yang pastinya tidak akan
    mengecewakan kalian deh...

    yuk ikutan gabung bersama Pesonavip.com
    Dapatkan Bonus Rollingan TO Sebesar 0,3 - 0.5% / Hari
    Bonus Referral Sebesar 20% Seumur Hidup

    * Minimal deposit hanya Rp 20.000
    * Minimal tarik dana Rp 20.000
    * Dilayani oleh CS profesional dan ramah
    * 24 jam online
    * Proses Depo & WD super cepat
    * No ROBOT MURNI PLAYER VS PLAYER
    * kamu berkesempatan menangkan Jackpot setiap harinya.

    Info lebih lanjut silahkan hubungi CS 24 Online Setiap hari melalui :

    * PIN BBM : pesonaqq
    * WA : +85587984700

    Link Alternatif : Pesonavip.com

    Salam Sukses Pesonaqq.com

    ReplyDelete