Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hero by Samantha Young

Hero
by Samantha Young


ARC, Kindle Edition, 404 pages
Published February 3rd 2015 by NAL

it's kind of surprise for me, since my request on netgalley for the ARC of this book is granted... hahah! this was my first success in requesting new book on netgalley...

I've read Samantha Young's - a couple of books in "On Dublin Street" series... and I like her...

this one is not an exception...

I love how strong Alexa (or Lexie) Holland is... she's so determined to show Caine Carraway that he does love her too and can't live without her... what ever happened in their past...

but for me, this book is kind of depressing of how the way Caine is always put Alexa away... he rejects her a lot, and Alexa just couldn't get away of him...

one time he takes her, the other time he pushes her... it's good that at the end Alexa can get him realised that he cannot let her get away and even save her life...

I love happy ending, that's why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars for this book... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment