Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

Ugly Love
by Colleen Hoover


Paperback, 322 pages
Published August 5th 2014 by Atria Books

I guess it's not good for your health to read two sad books in a row... not that this book is completely sad or something... it even has a happy ending... aaarrggh... Thank God for that!
it just it tells about sad man... sad people makes me sad too... T_T

Tate Collins and Miles Archer have met in circumstances that Miles is not ready yet... not ready to forget, not ready to forgive himself for what he did or not did in the past...

but neither of them could do anything to their attraction... therefore...

Tate has given up her heart to be able to feel what it's like to be with him...
and Miles, even though it's very hard to him not to feel, not fall... he's falling for her... hard...

I don't know why, but the sadness in Miles lingers in me... it won't go away.. that's why I should write... to ease the feeling...
I know I cannot say anything about what Miles is feeling more or less, since I'm the one who experience it... but I feel him... I'm sorry for him... >.<

well done Ms. Hoover!!

it's 4 out of 5 stars from me... and now I want to read Maybe Someday, since my friends said it's nicer... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment