Saturday, December 27, 2014

November & December Update: New Author Reading Challenge 2014


ha! finally, the only reading challenge I’m happy to declare that I’m achieved good this year… ;-)

and here is the list of my books for these months:

  1. Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert (Nov)
  2. Katarsis by Anastasia Aemilia (Nov)
  3. Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride (Nov)
  4. Ripped (Real, #5) by Katy Evans (Nov)
  5. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (Dec)

haven’t got a chance to read a NA book on December, but I do read one now… if I can finish up before New Year, I’ll update my list later on… otherwise…  ehm ehm... turns out I finished early... and still I really like to join this RC for 2015… and list the book on my update post... yay!

see you and Happy New Year! :3

1 comment:

  1. Yay, thanks sudah ikutan NARC 2014 Mba Riri :D. Semoga tahun 2015 ini banyak baca buku yang ga kalah bagusnya ^^

    ReplyDelete