Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Possibility of Us by Lisa Burstein

The Possibility of Us
by Lisa Burstein



ARC, ebook, 180 pages
Published July 1st 2014 by Entangled: Embrace


When Ben Claire and Cassie Wick meet again, in unusual circumstance... Cassie finally understand what's her truly feeling and what sacrifice that she's willing to give to get what she really wants.

The story just about 3 days of Cassie and Ben's life... but somehow... the feeling is so deep...

We'll really can feel of what Cassie and Ben's felt for each other... though the details is not really came out or rather I think the reason behind their separation in the first place is exaggerated by themselves.

I really enjoy the narration, the story is short and focus, though I guess it's kind of missing more elaboration of the characters' background, but maybe the story will be told in the prequel book "Dear Cassie".

I love the story and I gave it 4 out of 5 stars for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment