Sunday, July 13, 2014

Raging Star (Dust Lands Trilogy #3) by Moira Young


Raging Star (Dust Lands Trilogy #3)
by Moira Young


Paperback, 344 pages
Published May 1st 2014 by Marion Lloyd Books


I go deep inside my self. Shrinking my self down to one point of light. Where I'm safe. Where I'm strong.
I'm one point of light an I ask,
Who am I?
What do I believe?
Never lose sight of what I believe in. Never, no matter what happens.
What one person does affects all of us.
We're all bound together. We're all threads in a single garment of destiny.
I make my destiny myself.
By the choices I make.


Sorry, I will not tell the story of this book in this review… since I kinda off to writing review lately… I think maybe my brain stuck with politic news lately, therefore I couldn't think properly… so I will just write what I can and what I like for a time being… [kaya' yang sebelum2nya gak aja… (--') ]

I don't know why it takes so long to finish the book, but I guess it is because the story was dragging at first… Saba was so uncertain… full of guilt of hiding things behind her friends, guilty of people who died, secret of Jack and secret of DeMalo behind Jack, her using of Tommo and Tommo's feeling to her… she's very depressed and had really had big burden on her shoulder…

However, at the end, everything was so very well done… Though, things were not go smoothly with Jack… but… at the end, it's very almost happy ending… :D

I love Saba's character, she's so strong… and though she's in doubt she really is true to her self… and I love about there are two men here, which are both irresistible… DeMalo and Jack…

DeMalo who is charming and wicked… and Jack who is sweet and strong will… I know actually Saba is falling for both of them… but our heroine should be with the kind one, right?

DeMalo has a dream, big dream… though he chose the wrong path to make it true… and he did every thing to make his dream comes true, even by killing his son…
Sadly, in this third book, DeMalo is kinda off to Saba, not as he was previously… maybe because he didn't forgive Saba for what she had done to him… and maybe that's why he seemed distance now…

I'm glad that the ending is good, and I gave it 5 out of 5 stars for this book… :3

Hope, that soon, I'll find great books like these again... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment