Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Twisted (Tangled #2) by Emma Chase

Twisted (Tangled #2)
by Emma Chase



ARC, ebook, 272 pages
Published March 25th 2014 by Gallery Books

have you read Tangled? if you haven't then you should... :D
when I see Tangled excerpt, I know that I should read it... I really intrigued by POV from the male character... we seldom can hear, what our fellow men had to say about their selves or their really opinion about us, women... and we always curious, right?

so... it was my introduction with Drew... a boyish, sometimes selfish and self-observed man...

when he met Kate, Drew, the womanizer, had to choose and be mature... or acting as an adult once and for all... until he finally can win Kate's heart...

now, after 2 years (in the story)... we've got to hear what's Kate POV...
somehow, Kate has her own insecurity... added by Drew's jumped to conclusion behavior... they created their story together... ;-)

we can learn so much about relationship in this sequel... that sometimes, even though, we're sure that we love each other so much, but in a relationship, we have to build the base... which is trust... we have to trust each other...

what I love about this story is how it's showing every body have their own flaws, that we should learn and try to find ways to overcome them together with our love ones...

I give it 4 out of 5 stars for this sequel... because I love it so much, and can't wait to read the next... yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment